Thank you so much, http://burgerbird.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/thank-you-one-of-my-favorite-words/, for nominating my blog with the Liebster award! If you haven’t checked out her beautiful blog, I advise you to click on the link above right now! :) Here are the questions that have been requested of me to answer:
1. How many times have you changed your blog theme? I haven’t ever changed the theme, I have gone through three blogs though. This third one has been the most theme-centric, the first two were more of a personal journal and with this blog I aim to be of service to others.
2. What are your favorite colors? Blue and pink.
3. Fondest childhood memory? Taking road trips with my mom, grandma and siblings to visit my great grandmother in Iowa…this is where my love for adventure/road trips stemmed from :).
4. Recurring nightmare? Being at someone’s house when they aren’t home and as they pull into the driveway, I try to escape or hide, but my legs feel stuck and I can’t move.
5. Most often worn outfit? (your “uniform”) Jeans and a hoody.
6. Personal eccentricity/habit you are known for? Talking in weird voices (leprechaun voice, southern drawl, gangster-slang.)
7. What virtue is most overrated? Diligence. I think that some of the greatest creative work comes from some days of laziness and solitude.
8. When and where were you happiest? Wow, this is tough, I have been blessed with many happy moments in life. The first memory that popped up though was the day my friends and I biked from our hostel in Siem Reap, Cambodia to Angkor Wat…I had chills up and down my spine the whole day, it was so amazing.
9. Top goal for blogging this year? To reach a larger audience, to help people learn meditation techniques and help teach people how to help heal themselves from any stress or torment that is inflicting their mind.
10. 5 things you are grateful for today? Food in my cupboards/fridge, this warm cup of coffee, my cozy little studio that is keeping me dry from the rain pouring outside, my health and my cat’s health.
Here are the five blogs that I am nominating with the Liebster Award:
Here are the rules if you accept the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them of their nomination.
List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
Here are the 10 questions for my nominees to answer:
1.) How far away from your birthplace to you live now?
2.) Are you reading a book right now? If yes, what book?
3.) Do you remember what you dreamt about last night?
4.) What is your favorite job you have ever had?
5.) What is one habit you would like to give up for good?
6.) What music did you last listen to?
7.) What is a goal that you have for your blogging this year?
8.) Have you ever experienced paranormal phenomenon? If so, tell your most intriguing experience.
9.) What are your plans for the rest of today?
10.) Do you play any sports?
Don’t forget to have fun with this.